Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So it is Wednesday

Today we were blessed with cloudy weather and really helpful discussions with medical types at the hospital and coordinators of the clinical trials. Dennis, although tired and nappish throughout the day, has high hopes of being able to coordinate getting his avastin/placebo infusions with his hunting goals and tags. Wowee, the fall is getting busy, and it sounds like our freezer at home may benefit.

Naps are therapuetic and I sometimes wish I had time for them. Occaisionally I will feel like it, but with the cooler weather I have been getting a lot of work done. Dennis will pick the couch if I have moved my office to the bedroom, or he will use the bed if I haven't expanded past the coffee table.

We have a close friend from Ketchikan visiting overnight-Elizabeth brings us news from home and updates on what is happening in town. It is wonderful to see friends. It sounds like it has been raining at home and our pet parent Ardath has called to say the "cistern runneth over". Kona has been in good health and is "shedding again" This is great news and we really appreciate all Ardath does.
Dennis hit the hay early - with only a dozen treatments left to go, we are looking forward to Friday and the last two weeks of radiation and visits from both girls. Talk with you tomorrow, Faith and Dennis

No comments: