Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An Afternoon of Meetings

Besides being my first full day back in Seattle, it was a day of meetings and a new schedule for Dennis. The clinical trial begins next week, with the first infusion of avastin or the placebo.

Dennis received his third haircut as well, now called the "No. 1", which means that there's about one fourth of an inch of hair on his head and beard. This allows the radiation mask to fit better and more accurately, an extremely important fact. Lan, who is a wonderful female barber, now knows us and smiles when he walks in the door.

I decided to spoil him so I am making him tapioca. The hottest it got today was 70 degrees, so I figured I should go for it. It is nice to see sunset with clouds out the window, and it is a great blessing to laugh together and be together again. Talk with you tomorrow, F and D

No comments: