Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dennis Update 6/11/09 - 11am Pacific Time

Most of you are aware that Dennis was medevaced from Ketchikan to Seattle yesterday. CT scans show he has a large lesion (tumor) on the left side ofhis brain affecting his speach at times. Dennis, Scott Snelson and I met with the neurologist this am and at this time we dont't know exactly what it is. He is having an MRI and we will know more this afternoon.

He is in good spirits and his family will be joining him later today and tomorrow.He is at Virginia Mason Hospital in Seattle. (206-624-1144 rm: 1767). He is taking calls and seems ok with talking. If you do call, note that he understands everything you say but at times he mixes up words.... Please pass this on to others who would want to know.

The TENTATIVE plan is for Dennis to leave the hospital over the weekend and have surgery on Monday. But the results of the MRI will provide more details. I will try to keep you all updated as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dennis and Faith, Denise just sent me the link to your blog. I had no idea you were wrestling with such an issue. You will both go into my prayer list and I will call upon the great healer to put his hands on you!
I wish you the best recovery ever. Sandy Skrien